Jeremy returned home from Ohio almost two weeks ago. Though I am incredibly thankful for the opportunity he had to earn some extra income and happy that he was able to help so many, I am so glad that he is home.

I want to thank my parents and sister for all of their help while Jeremy was away. They really stepped up and put many hours in with our family to make sure things were going smoothly! We love you all so much! 
While Jeremy was in Ohio, we closed on a new home. As you probably know, we sold our little house on Circle Drive the month before Furman was born and decided to rent for a period of time while we saved money and looked for our next home. I was on the three year plan, but Jeremy soon grew weary of apartment living and wanted to get back into our own place. We began looking in early August and found a wonderful home for our family last month. It is in great shape, but we did a little cosmetic work to put the Brown stamp on it. Jeremy is there now ripping up carpet and preparing to install wood flooring downstairs. And thanks to my sweet sister, Melissa, and dear friend, Joy, Furman and Magnolia are going to have two of the sweetest bedrooms! I'll try to remember to post some more pictures when they are complete, but here is a preview of our paint job-
If this social work thing fails, I think we could definitely have a career in painting-
1 comment:
Hey friend!!
Talk about the Mac Daddy of new bloggers!! Where did you get all the shmancy stuff for your bloggy!?
You could TOTALLY paint on the side..just watch out for the taimp!
I Love You!
frostie
Post a Comment