Friday, March 20, 2009

Pretty, pretty princesses.

Several weeks ago, our friends the Browns (only related through Christ) were able to join us for dinner. Leslie and I lived on the same hall my two years at North Greenville, and our friendship was able to grow in the years after graduation. She and Perry were married in 2004, and they are both always such an encouragement to our family. Their little girl Lillie was born the December after Magnolia and then Jo was born the March after Furman, so our children now also enjoy their company.

Lillie loves the Disney princesses as much as Magnolia, so during their recent visit we got out Magnolia's dress-up box. The girls looked so sweet in the princess attire I had to share some shots here.

Magnolia and Lillie (she also discovered one of Magnolia's princess books).


I love this one of Lillie.


Sweet Jo as Sleeping Beauty.

Praying that these princesses will know and love their true King-

No comments: